Inertial Sensors Toolbox (InerSensTB)
A Matlab© library for real-time data processing of inertial sensors.
InerSensTB© is a collection of Matlab functions which implements a variety of algorithms initially created for the Silop. A partial list of the techniques made available is:
- gait event detection from COM biaxial acceleration
- gait phases detection from foot gyro
- step length estimation from vertical COM acceleration
Over the years the toolbox has been extended to other topics, as:
- paddling frequency estimation for flat water kayak
- jump energy/height estimation from COM acceleration
- squat-jump energy estimation from COM acceleration
- Activity identification in free-living conditions
The toolbox also includes a set of functions designed to simplify the real-time developing process. These functions includes:
- Automatic data acquisition from an Xsens XbusMaster device (more devices to be included)
- An event loop which manages the sampled data, and runs the previously planned algorithms.
- An algorithm dependency system, which allows an easy inter-algorithm communication process
This toolbox is released according to the GPLv3 license. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org